I'm not sure what you mean by this, his camera is fine, it hasn't changed, only his animations for some reason, and I think they stated they will look into them in one of their Q&As. (Not sure which tho, but I think it's one of the more recent ones)
I'm not sure what you mean by this, his camera is fine, it hasn't changed, only his animations for some reason, and I think they stated they will look into them in one of their Q&As. (Not sure which tho, but I think it's one of the more recent ones)
his weapon is a lot of lower than it was before i remember it being a lot higher but it got lowered somehow, so idk
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure what you mean by this, his camera is fine, it hasn't changed, only his animations for some reason, and I think they stated they will look into them in one of their Q&As. (Not sure which tho, but I think it's one of the more recent ones)
his weapon is a lot of lower than it was before i remember it being a lot higher but it got lowered somehow, so idk