The Strange Irony Of Playing Weak Killers.
I’ve noticed that if I play my main without perks or addons, it’s borderline therapeutic. When you expect to lose all the time, you can only acknowledge all the things you did in spite of having nothing to help. It’s nothing but positive at least for me.
Somehow I managed a 3k as pig at rank 1 with no perks or addons.
And I’ve received only one toxic message, but I’m on console so there’s a lot of very dumb people.
Somehow I managed a 3k as pig at rank 1 with no perks or addons.
And I’ve received only one toxic message, but I’m on console so there’s a lot of very dumb people.
Comments
dark you're on ps4?
i have a normal xbox one, could we still play?
cool add me when you can, my gt is TheDarkLycanYT
No matter what you do on DBD at high rank, there's a tsunami of salt coming your way.
I have to agreed on that.
Yesterday i went on a perkless run with all my killer, scary relaxing o_o
They should implement a perkless mode to play with.
That's not true. If you don't camp or tunnel then survivors generally don't get all that salty even if they die. About the worst message I've gotten in like the last 6 months was that I was "sweaty". After I talked with him a bit it still ended with "gg I guess".
Now don't get me wrong here. I'm not out to make survivors happy when I'm the killer. I'm just mostly focused on gaining bloodpoints these days and I really don't care all that much whether survivors live or die. They still end up dying mostly. But I don't get all that much salt anymore.
When I first started playing, all I cared about was the kill. I genuinely didn't care about bloodpoints. I just wanted to see the life fade from their eyes. I was everything survivors hate. I camped. I tunneled. Like.... LOTS! And honestly, most of the time it worked. There is a reason killers do it. But I got so much salt after games!
I genuinely didn't change my behavior from the salty comments. If they changed the way bloodpoints were earned for killers was that you literally only got bloodpoints for sacrifices then I would be awful to play against again. BBQ & Chili is really what changed the game for me when I discovered how awesome it is. Now I just want to get everyone hooked once and get on to the next game as soon as possible since that is the optimal way to gain BP. Killing people now is more of a way to end the game faster then the actual goal for me.
I change my behaviour but in the opposite way they would like, it just gets worse for them. I had a gentleman yesterday whom got caught out once and was hooked. When I chased his pals down they left him there and escaped through the hatch. I messaged him saying sorry they left you and he wasn't mad at all, he kept telling me it was a good game and that my objective is to kill. So you are right, not everyone is a salty sausage but most are.
We need more people like that young David in the community