Regarding DCs

Apparently the devs dont want to hand out strict punishments for DCing like increasnig queue time punishments as in other competitive games.

How about rewarding players that DONT DC?
For example, every game you didnt DC in a row you get 1% extra BP, that bonus can stack up to 50% (might be adapted)
Every DC will cost you 25 stacks for example (or remove them all :lol: )

Comments

  • I agree that something needs to be done to reward those who don't DC.. I'm getting tired of at least 1 rage quit per match no matter what rank I play at. 
  • yeah, but nothing can stop people from just killing themselves on the hook. but on the bright side if they did that instead of dcing then at least it provides some time to do things for survivors

  • Trying to get the Evil Incarnate is near impossible when everyone disconnects so often.. I've given up on it until they do something 
  • @xxaggieboyxx said:
    yeah, but nothing can stop people from just killing themselves on the hook. but on the bright side if they did that instead of dcing then at least it provides some time to do things for survivors

    Thats better than a DC already