Get rid of NOED if you want Decisive strike nerfed

I don't feel killers should get a free hand out for **** game play and face camping . NOED is a killers reward for face camping and their motive to do no work.
IF you get rid of DS this will be a fair trade.

No free hand outs anymore

Comments

  • You sir, you don't know what you're about to start 😂

  • I think killers would be happy to lose NOED if survivors lost Self Care

  • βLAKE said:

    I think killers would be happy to lose NOED if survivors lost Self Care

    This is about DS not Self Care . We will need a better trade if we lose Self Care
  • I would happily give away NOED AND Ruin for DS and maybe selfcare (Healing time increased, so it's not too bad anymore)

  • I don't care about Ruin it last for 3 seconds barely but NOED I'd trade a self-Care nerf in hesling speed
  • I would happily give away NOED AND Ruin for DS and maybe selfcare (Healing time increased, so it's not too bad anymore)

    They should allow self Care to use Add on for the medkit without having a medkit and decrease the heal speed of SC in base form without addons