Thank You Devs
While the forum undergoes nuclear meltdown over K-Pop I just want to say...
Thanks for giving Wraith windstorm and raising Blight POV
Automatically one of my favorite updates
While the forum undergoes nuclear meltdown over K-Pop I just want to say...
Thanks for giving Wraith windstorm and raising Blight POV
Automatically one of my favorite updates
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At leas they got something right
This shows people will always complain tho. I haven’t seen any game breaking bugs reported yet but people are still whining.
bruh fps for survivors is a joke i tried it my self and my pc is beefy af and even i get crazy frame drop against the new "killer"
I haven’t had a chance to check it out yet but Wraith actually got windstorm set to his base kit?? If so that’s a great little buff.
The animation with slicking hair is funny. Gotta make sure the hair isn't misplaced. If anything it give of that sort of perfectionist vibe to me.