What About Object Of Obsession?
Unless I missed something I didn't read anything about it in the patch notes.
I'd like if someone could confirm whether it's changed or not.
Unless I missed something I didn't read anything about it in the patch notes.
I'd like if someone could confirm whether it's changed or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said it was a proposal and wouldn’t release with the DS change. I’d guess the next mid-patch.
I must have a terrible memory lol I thought that it was a proposal but if people liked it that it was going to be released in this chapter.
They said that it’s in an extremely early stage of discussing how to change it. They just wanted to share with the community with what they came up with after discussion. They also said that it’s not fully set in stone yet and there is probably still going to be some changes to it. So I wouldn’t expect this perk to be changed until next chapter honestly. I doubt it would be ready by the next mid chapter.
That's fair enough. I was hoping with the amount of positive feedback they got that they might've added the change. Also didn't think it would've took that long to change but aw well lol
Cheers lad 👍