Please add Map and Survivor for Ghostface Chapter

I have read it somewhere that devs are planning to add Walmart as map for Ghosrface Chapter. I hope they really add a map to it because it would be more interesting if there's a map and a survivor along with this killer for him to have a complete story.

I also think that survivor needs to be added and it would be great if it's Sidney Prescott!

Hopefully devs consider.

Comments

  • I doubt they'd add a map at all, and if they could I say they'd just create their own shop instead of Walmart.

    As for adding Sidney Prescott, it won't happen as this Ghostface is from a mask company, not the Scream franchise.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    I doubt they'd add a map at all, and if they could I say they'd just create their own shop instead of Walmart.

    As for adding Sidney Prescott, it won't happen as this Ghostface is from a mask company, not the Scream franchise.

    Ahhhh that is why. Make sense. thanks! I thought this is from that movie.

  • @xi0mara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1986970#Comment_1986970

    Ahhhh that is why. Make sense. thanks! I thought this is from that movie.

    I wish it was, as it would add so much more potential to the chapter, both unfortunately not. I still hope we will get the cashier we saw in the trailer one day.