Is it just me? or...
You know when you prestige a character or just get a new one and you really want to use them? And you have like one or two yellow or green perks on them and they're like level 9.
Is it just me or do you also feel you perform better in those situations? I absolutely juiced an amazing spirit yesterday with level 1 iron will and level 1 windows and I felt like a god, but I never get such great runs or plays when I have a full sheet of level 3 perks. Also ngl I kinda hate the wash of purple anyway. I wish we could still use custom perk icons. Same when I prestiged my Oni yesterday, I had only level 1 nemesis and I pulled one of the most clutch victories I've ever done on haddonfield of all places.
This might just be a coincidence but I think it's weird to see
Comments
Was playing billy with 4 yellow perks and did better than my average clown match with a meta build
I’d consider my self a good clown and a terrible billy