Ew another gideon meat plant thread
This is just something I was wondering bc I don't have freddy anymore since I switched to steam (hung up my fedora and glove for good, sorry survivors) but has anyone tried pallet freddy on that map? In or out of kyf
Just because with pallet freddy you can see all the potential pallet spawns and I'm intrigued to see how many of them are already in use. Like if it's already spawning almost every possible one or if there's actually like 50 possible locations.
so...let me know if you have thanks
Comments
And there’s about 5 windows if I remember correctly
Damn...I thought 50 was a pretty high estimate
Heh, imagine making a deadzone full of fake pallets
Game would be a pallet freddy's wet dream
You fall asleep during chase and the amount of god pallets instantly triple, just looming over you menacingly
Fake pallet doc. Nuff said