Survivor ego

You surv mains need to learn to take a loss. Juat because you lost doesnt mean there is something the killer did wrong. Sometimes he just beat your tail. Plain and simple.

Every game lately its always one surv has to comment on the "reason" he didn't escape. And then leave chat real quick like he mic dropper or something 🙄. Cmon guys just stop already. You can actually fail sometimes. Its not the end of the world and you're not less of a person because of it.

What happened to "ggs" and "glhf"?

Comments

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231329/survivor-ego

    Couple of things....

    First off, let's not assume that everybody is capable of looking inward and reflecting on their own mistakes and misdeeds. Deflection is a coping mechanism far too many people use and it's hard to break. It took me to my middle age years before I started realizing what a fool I'd been and stopped blaming others for my own short-comings in a game.

    Secondly, let's not pretend this is a survivor thing because I see my fellow killer mains pulling this bs too.

    Lastly - I personally keep my mouth shut most of the time if the other team got destroyed. I know personally that a GG when I know I did badly and could of done so much better feels condesending and I'd much rather people just stay quiet if they utterly destroyed me. To me, trash talking me feels so much more honest than a GG when it really wasn't. I know in my head that it's meant out of politeness, but emotionally it feels like salt in the wound. Just say nothing.

    That works. Still lopsided ratio idgaf

  • Honestly I think a lot of the reason for it is role.

    If the survivor gets pissed off by play they don't think is fair, or fun, they can't do much about it other than quit on the hook or dc.

    Post game chat is really the only place for them to let that frustration out.

    Meanwhile if the killer gets tilted, he can camp and tunnel whoever pissed him off, so there is just less reason to bother in the chat. He solved the problem during the match.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    Honestly I think a lot of the reason for it is role.

    If the survivor gets pissed off by play they don't think is fair, or fun, they can't do much about it other than quit on the hook or dc.

    Post game chat is really the only place for them to let that frustration out.

    Meanwhile if the killer gets tilted, he can camp and tunnel whoever pissed him off, so there is just less reason to bother in the chat. He solved the problem during the match.

    I Like that! Finally someone who sees it and instead of denying the numbers, adds logical reasoning behind it!

1 2 ›