Ptb
So usually when we get teasers the PTB comes the following Tuesday, has anyone heard anything?
So usually when we get teasers the PTB comes the following Tuesday, has anyone heard anything?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Literally all we ever know is what we assume from previous releases, and what you see on that twitter feed on the right pretty much.
So you know as much as the rest of us :P
It should be coming tomorrow - four teasers already line up perfectly for PTB release tomorrow
+ ***reliable*** sources have confirmed so
(NOT LeaksByDaylight... Don't trust what they say)
Figures haha I'm old school I don't have any social media because I'm a loser I guess, so I wasn't aware if they had released any information on it.
Hopefully tomorrow, but who knows, maybe fixing the whole 4.5 Mid-chapter blunder delayed their schedule, though hopefully not.
You don't need social media, I don't use it either.
Their twitter however is on the right side of the forums and you can click on any one of them for the details:
Oh ok, I'm on my mobile for the forums so I can't see anything from twitter on here lol I need to log in on my pc
If they delay this one then the anniversary will end up being rushed because that's the only event thats almost guaranteed to always be the same time
They don't quite work on things in order like that tbh, they generally are working on two simultaneously basically. They also are using what has been done for what is upcoming on the one further down the road before it's even out yet.
The result is things generally don't get delayed much, for better or worse haha.