Something that we missed with the new teaser

One thing that I noticed with this new teaser is that we actually hear people conversing with each other in this game , which is something we've never seen besides the observer reading and the Cursed Legacy chapter when oni was talking. So I couldn't help but ask myself this: Will we finally see some of the survivors conversing with each other outside of the trials and in future tomes, if these two people are the next survivor and killer? What do y'all think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Maybe the survivor and the killer know each other.

  • Does Ash not exist to you or smthn?! 😜

    It's not his fault people don't respond to him! 😥

  • Proximity chat maybe?

  • @DoctorIdiot said:

    Proximity chat maybe?

    Please don’t speak about such evil. *shudders*

  • I personally think the talking is just something that’s unique to this chapter. They’ve done a lot of new things for it, like completely changing their Twitter with no context given and also tweeting as if they are the character from the chapter, so I think this is just something fresh they’ve tried out.

    Plus, if the survivor is a KPOP idol like many of us believe, hearing them speak (to whom I assume is their manager / publicist) makes sense to me and the whole vibe they’re going for.

    I’m not against survivors getting dialogue in future Tomes, I just don’t think this is hinting at that.

  • what if it was only available for solo q players so it could reduce the stress of the solo q experience