Is hag viable at rank 1 without perks and addons?
So I wanted to test a base hag with nothing at rank 1 and I managed to 4 man with 3 gens and it was shocking because I didn't expect that to happen. I play by controlling one half of the map and leaving the other to get worked on and then i'll force them to my traps. This works well with my range and trapping speed addons. But without addons it worked just as well. Is she viable without addons like Nurse and Billy. If she is, then ima just screw the addons. Btw I play survivor and killer, and I play every killer except freddy cause i didnt bother buying him.
Comments
She's totally viable without any perk or addon ; but the difference without Monitor & Abuse is noticeable since survivors are able to stealth you.
I honestly don't get why people are still using setting trap speed addons, they're outdated, the Eggs are far better.
She will completely ######### bad survivors (yes those are at rank 1 too), but when you verse an experienced SWF, you will just get genrushed sadly.
The real problems occur when survivors set off traps for each other and you cant trap the important loops
In a lot of cases, she is viable. I consider Hag top tier.
Against serious survivors, only Nurse can get the job done.
U can do perfectly fine without addons.
About the perks, they aren't that necessary, but they help a lot, especially MYC.
I personally think that the hag is one of the best killers.
However on High Ranks on PS4 Survivors aren’t really THAT good so you can try everything
Just today I got a 4K as Freddy on Rank 3