Tome Mission "Speed Bump" doesn't work

The mission states that you need to perform at least 5 vaults in a chase during a single trial as Yui Kimura.

I've done this TWICE already with the first attempt featuring 6 vaults and the second one with 5 vaults. I made sure to be in a chase during all of this, and yet the game did NOT acknowledge my vaults. For some weird reason I cannot complete this mission despite meeting the requirements. Could it be bugged?

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • I managed to get this yesterday so it did proc for me - I got it on a Coldwind map, I think I made the requirements on an Autohaven Map but couldn't be certain. What I did find was vaulting through the same window in a chase didn't count - I'm presuming that part is intentional.

  • @Mandy said:

    I managed to get this yesterday so it did proc for me - I got it on a Coldwind map, I think I made the requirements on an Autohaven Map but couldn't be certain. What I did find was vaulting through the same window in a chase didn't count - I'm presuming that part is intentional.

    Well that might be the reason. It's just weird how this was never specified within the mission text itself. I managed to finally get the mission done by vaulting through 10 different windows at Lery's against a Hag who also proceeded to camp me to death from the salt I gave her.