What perks where you running, did you get the prompt to damage the generator - did you hold the button to fully complete the action etc (it takes a little while to fully complete) ?
Hello and thank you for the quick answer. I was running hex:ruin, sloppy butcher, bitter murmur and NOED if I'm correct.
The prompt was nowhere to be seen. It has randomly happened in the past on one side of a gen (quite frequently to be honest) and usually the "Press space to damage" button was available on another side of a gen. But yesterday it was just not there on any side of any gen. Hope this helps.
Oh ok then, it was the first time I was running Ruin, I didn't know that you couldn t kick gens while Ruin was still up. Forgive my noobishness :D and thank you for the answers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can you give more information please?
What perks where you running, did you get the prompt to damage the generator - did you hold the button to fully complete the action etc (it takes a little while to fully complete) ?
Hello and thank you for the quick answer. I was running hex:ruin, sloppy butcher, bitter murmur and NOED if I'm correct.
The prompt was nowhere to be seen. It has randomly happened in the past on one side of a gen (quite frequently to be honest) and usually the "Press space to damage" button was available on another side of a gen. But yesterday it was just not there on any side of any gen. Hope this helps.
Yepp that's my question as well (which is why I asked about perks) if Ruin was still up and the totem hadn't been broken yet?
Oh ok then, it was the first time I was running Ruin, I didn't know that you couldn t kick gens while Ruin was still up. Forgive my noobishness :D and thank you for the answers.
Problem solved.