I dont know what I'm more excited for
The new chapter
or that blight is getting a normal pov
Or that ds is finally getting a re balance
The new chapter
or that blight is getting a normal pov
Or that ds is finally getting a re balance
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I pick option 4
Taco bell bringing back their potatoes
But for real the new chapter. Much more in it
🤢 not a good experience with them
Is Blight actually getting a different POV?
Yes he wont be 3 ft now he will have the same pov as short killers like hag pig ect
And now my day is ruined :(
Easily the new chapter.
I would be more excited for the Blight fix if he would be finally playable on console :(
True I do play him on console and having a 80° turn counter me sorta hurts but being able to see will help me so much I wont have to use the aura or insta turn addon to keep track of them
The new chapter. I can't wait for having news about it.
I think I'm most excited for the new chapter. Especially the new perks.
Did they actually confirm his POV would change with the next chapter? Last I heard it was being worked on and that said it would take a while.
It was said on a live stream that it would be out with a chapter
In December they said it would come sooner that they themselves expected. Whatever that means...