Always play at the hardest maps?

Does anyone else feel like the game has something against you? Whenever I play a killer, it almost always gives me the hardest maps for them. For instance, when I be Huntress I almost always play at crowded maps or Coldwind. When I am PRACTICING Nurse, I play at multi-storied places like Haddonfield and buildings like Lery's just barely, which are complete guessing games for amateurs playing as her. Happens with other killers too, like Hillbilly at crowded maps or buildings whenever I rarely be him. Why, just WHY does this seem to happen so much? Does it happen to anyone else?

Comments

  • Trapper? indoor

    Blight? cool wind

    Doctor? red forest

  • It does happen to me. Blight, Huntress, Hillbilly: 50% of games an indoor map.

  • Short Answer: Get Good.

    Long Answer: If you get a bad random map just take it and try the best you can do. If you get sent to a map often try to learn it and make the most of it. I'm not a fan of map dependent Killers so I have no map that bothers me, just ones that are easier than others.

  • Yep has been happening to me a lot, especially since the recent update.

    Have been playing Legion mostly, and I CONSTANTLY get Ormond, Coldwind, Red Forest maps. Sometimes I can play for an entire day and get majority coldwind maps. It's obnoxious.

  • If I ever get sent to a bad map, I just try to find a three gen to protect to help make things easier for end game, especially if I get something ad large as Mother's Dwelling

  • Played two billy matches for an archive challenge

    Get Hawkins and lerys

  • I've seen some Oni's clear up on Lery's. Red forest is my worst map, especially as trapper and GF. A lot of ground to cover. Devour works well on that map.