And they annoy me too cuz I try to keep those red dots cleared off all my app icons on all devices. Yet this one is just always there! Grrrr.
Both times were on accident
Yes i have used them,
but I still think they are unnecessary and kinda annoying. I use them only when I want to progress in the bloodwebs any way.
What do they do?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And they annoy me too cuz I try to keep those red dots cleared off all my app icons on all devices. Yet this one is just always there! Grrrr.
Both times were on accident
Yes i have used them,
but I still think they are unnecessary and kinda annoying. I use them only when I want to progress in the bloodwebs any way.
What do they do?