Cross-Platform Development

I have been gaming on DBD on different platforms and have now decided to stay with PC but I was wondering if I could get some insight or status of the idea of at least and option for a cross-platform option implemented to open up availability and growth in the player database? I would hope Sony and Microsoft would allow such things happen but is there an idea of allowing players to be able to play with one another.

Comments

  • @TheEntitiesNeophyte said:

    I have been gaming on DBD on different platforms and have now decided to stay with PC but I was wondering if I could get some insight or status of the idea of at least and option for a cross-platform option implemented to open up availability and growth in the player database? I would hope Sony and Microsoft would allow such things happen but is there an idea of allowing players to be able to play with one another.

    If you mean Cross Play mixing the platforms together we have that option now.

    If you are referring to Cross Progression saves between PC and Xbox/PS then no not available right now. This is a known request but last word was nope and maybe never.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231110/cross-platform-development

    If you mean Cross Play mixing the platforms together we have that option now.

    If you are referring to Cross Progression saves between PC and Xbox/PS then no not available right now. This is a known request but last word was nope and maybe never.

    Important thing to note, they're planning on adding Switch cross-progression tho.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1983269#Comment_1983269

    Important thing to note, they're planning on adding Switch cross-progression tho.

    Me heart is all aflutter