Why is this locked?

Why is the headpiece of Jane's greek goddess skin locked with the rest of the outfit? I can understand why the Legendary skins and Nea's hooded skin set are locked but I dont understand why this one isn't just an outfit set without the headpiece included.

20210228_204049.jpg


Comments

  • I don't know either my dude. Some strict sense of the designers not wanting people messing with the visuals they created I assume.

    I really want to use the new Frozen cleaver with my Krampus trapper, but nope you can't change his weapon out because "reasons".

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't know either my dude. Some strict sense of the designers not wanting people messing with the visuals they created I assume.

    I really want to use the new Frozen cleaver with my Krampus trapper, but nope you can't change his weapon out because "reasons".

    I've also wondered that with Ghostface's Halloween knife

  • Because the /hawt.exe would break the game XD

  • I was excited for this outfit to be released because the headpiece looked nice but then I found out it was a set and she also isnt blonde in game like the poster showed which is quite odd.

    20210228_204842.jpg


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    $$$.

    They get more money when u buy the whole outfit, instead of a piece.

    Which is funny, because people can just refuse to buy the whole outfit.

    Stupid locked sets.

    It's sad that they're sacrificing the individuality of customizing your character for the trade off of trying to make a bigger profit. I think its arguable that the outfit of this set couldve easily been designed similarly to Jane's other outfits so that no piece had to be a set to begin with.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    $$$.

    They get more money when u buy the whole outfit, instead of a piece.

    Which is funny, because people can just refuse to buy the whole outfit.

    Stupid locked sets.

    That really is probably the selfish reason behind it now that I think about it.

    There is no other reason I can think of beyond that one.

  • I just want the Fresh Do and Rock Denim Pants with the Golden Rooster Shirt...when the cosmetics glitch was active, that was a thing I could do. When they patched it out, it caused my lobbies to crash, so I had to switch her off of that outfit.


    Please let me break my sets, BHVR. I already bought the outfit...why can't I just change the shirt?!? It doesn't ruin anything graphically...