Daily DBD memes I found off the internet.
Here you go:
EDIT: wow, sorry for putting a meme that is apparently old. Stop complaining please. I didn’t know ruin was old, cus I’m not a total know-it-all about this game. (No offence to “no-it-alls”)
Here you go:
EDIT: wow, sorry for putting a meme that is apparently old. Stop complaining please. I didn’t know ruin was old, cus I’m not a total know-it-all about this game. (No offence to “no-it-alls”)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ruin wasn’t nerfed it was made more consistent across all skill levels. Old ruin was very strong against less experienced survivors while pretty bad against good survivors
This just proves memes are not informational and should not be relied upon to gain knowledge. A lot of players (primarily survivor mains) asked for a Ruin nerf before it finally came.
People were complaining about Ruin for a long time, my dude
It was nerfed for the first 3 or so months. Then the survivors that couldn't climb cuz of old ruin slowly made it into red ranks. Red rank killers easily chased and gained pressure and ruin got stronger. Solo queue got worse. Ppl quit. More new ppl joined. Solo queue got worse.
Ruin nerf was deserved. And so was undying.