I dun did it: personal milestone (mobile)
I got all (currently available on moblie) teachable perks for all killers.
Screenshot_20210228-120653_Dead by Daylight.jpg Screenshot_20210228-120658_Dead by Daylight.jpg Screenshot_20210228-120703_Dead by Daylight.jpgMy next goal is survivors.
And after that prestige 3 errything.
I enjoy playing this game so far behind in terms of updates n such. Watching the insanity that has insude over the DS nerf has been a h00t. Here I sit worried about how I'm gonna learn to survive against my new pal Fred on freshly scrambled maps where I gotta get used to everything all over again. ๐
Btw our killers JUST got breakable walls.
Comments
Nice job!
Do you use a controller? I tried playing with the touch screen controls and I couldn't handle it.
Good Job man! Should be proud of yourself!
Nope. Im strictly screen. It has its disadvantages for sure, but I'm just used to it after all this time.