Brightness

Is there a way you can add a customisation option for brightness on dbd. I'm asking because on console, most maps are just unplayable. I'm usually okay with just playing, but it makes it had to find; let alone keep track of a survivor in this darkness. I'm not trying to complain because that's the one thing I don't do in this game surprisingly, but this is a serious problem.

Comments

  • Especially with certain maps being way darker than others such as swamp or auto haven

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Especially with certain maps being way darker than others such as swamp or auto haven

    Thank you for agreeing, I would say that I thought I was the only one until my friends were receiving the same problem. But I do know not enough people are talking about it.

  • Playing killer, I'm constantly saying to myself, "Can't see em." "Couldn't hear em." They really need to fix the lighting and restore killer hearing to its former glory.

  • Same here, the new maps/graphics are ridiculously dark or hard to see in.

    I think the scratch marks are bugged somehow too, they don't form a consistent trail sometimes in chase when I know the survivor hasn't stopped running.

    Overall the visibility is frustrating.

  • There are some maps that look mostly like a black screen honestly while most are totally fine. I hope they go back and adjust lighting

  • Oddly , Coldwind is the easiest to see things at the moment!!!!

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    Oddly , Coldwind is the easiest to see things at the moment!!!!

    Ikr, pretty sure that wasn't really touched honestly.