Train nurse with or without missed hit addon?

I want to learn nurse but I miss my hits so often. Online everyone says it's better to learn nurse without addons. But I saw that she has a addon who reduces the stun timing from missed hits. Should I use it or not?

Comments

  • Use it. But only in the beginning. You need to learn which hits work and which not. As soon as you know that remove the addon. Its a bad habit to swing everytime after the blink. You should maybe only play 10 matches with it.

  • @TicTac said:

    Use it. But only in the beginning. You need to learn which hits work and which not. As soon as you know that remove the addon. Its a bad habit to swing everytime after the blink. You should maybe only play 10 matches with it.

    This right here.

    Once you're more confident with Nurse is when you can start to use add-ons a lot more, but for the moment stick to Plaid Flannel and Wooden Horse for maybe 10-15 games then go add-on less.

    Also, stay very very clear of add-ons that:

    -Decrease recharge time

    -Increase range

    -Increase Chain Blink Window

    All of the above are things you need to have ingrained into your muscle memory and using any add-ons to change this means you'd need to completely re-learn the killer when you take them off (like I did, learning her with 2x Recharge and then having to re-learn her all over again lol).

  • @Mineguy said:

    I want to learn nurse but I miss my hits so often. Online everyone says it's better to learn nurse without addons. But I saw that she has a addon who reduces the stun timing from missed hits. Should I use it or not?

    Go on and use it.

    It's better to discipline yourself to not go for hits you're not guaranteed to land but as your learning what distance is/isn't a hit and getting into the habit of baiting DH before swinging.

    Also, you're going to lose. A lot. Even when you think you've learned Nurse enough to be decent, you'll still have very bad games where you feel helpless and can't land a single hit. It's completely normal and we've all been there.

    Good luck

  • Do what's best for you. My own experience learning Nurse was completely addonless, albiet split up across pre-nerf and post-nerf (her spammability had let me miss most my blinks but win by... Well, spamming them, so I know what its like to home your accuracy).

    I would suggest simply not using add-ons. It will be harder, but you will also adapt quicker. So I guess the choice facing you is whether or not you want to get the suffering over and done with, or lessen it by spreading it out.

  • It’s like using Billy’s bump addons. They might teach you bad habits but can help you learn too