Can't wait for dbd to have cross progess with switch guys!

IMG_20210228_231849.jpg

(Note : bought dbd on switch, before Halloween last year, and whilst haven't played much on it due to main account on pc and waiting for cross progression, I have used most BP codes and daily login bonuses to stockpile bloodpoints and iridescent shards to use on my main account/switch when it finally arrives)

Comments

  • Sadly I'm on Xbox and it's unlikely we or PS will ever get Cross Progression...

  • I'm eagerly waiting as well. I have some sweet outfits from the third rift on switch which I would love on my steam account. I also have all killer perks unlocked on steam and not on switch and vice versa with the survivor perks.

  • Can u combine accounts?

  • Waiting excitedly, too! I've re-bought a couple of DLCs, which is annoying, but I play way more on PC than I do on Switch, and I definitely got a little tired of not having certain perks/characters that I often used in my 800 hours on Switch.

  • @noctis129 said:

    Can u combine accounts?

    You will be able to! They announced last year as such, but it's just taking a while for them to integrate it fully.

    I have 99% of content unlocked excluding outfits on pc, so having that progress and thousands of hrs, transferred to my switch account is going to be a boon

  • I am in the same boat. Currently have 4M BP waiting on my Switch account.

    don’t wanna waste them since on my Steam account every char is already leveled pretty high..

  • To be able to transfer progress would be fantastic!

  • Have they specified what consoles are included in cross progression or a timeline?

  • @Afius said:

    Have they specified what consoles are included in cross progression or a timeline?

    No recent time line that I've seen. Switch soon (as of last Sept I think), Xbox and PS no info and possibly never.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1981662#Comment_1981662

    No recent time line that I've seen. Switch soon (as of last Sept I think), Xbox and PS no info and possibly never.

    Yeah that's what I was more interested in I'm getting my wife a new PC and she has been currently playing on xbox so it's going to suck for her to start all over.