You should be able to trip Blight
Okay maybe not actually I just think it would be hilarious if you just see a Blight coming bolting after a team mate and you just step out and trip him and watch him go flying.🤣
Okay maybe not actually I just think it would be hilarious if you just see a Blight coming bolting after a team mate and you just step out and trip him and watch him go flying.🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-and then he immediately hits a wall and bounces back into you at Mach 10.
I just imagine him bouncing off all the wreckage in Azarov's like a pinball