The music in the chapter 19 teaser.
I will admit I love it. I really hope it's the new killers chase music. Yes it's short, but it's quite fun to listen to.
I will admit I love it. I really hope it's the new killers chase music. Yes it's short, but it's quite fun to listen to.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd bet it's the lobby song.
If it was a chase music, people will be bobbing heads instead of running for their lives.
If it's the lobby music I'm going to main the new killer just so I can listen to it while I wait
The music is absolutely cool.
They mentioned something about hooks, maybe it's a chase music or a remake for an existing music.
If the killer is going to be a woman with this music, i will not wait for too long to buy them๐