Lobby screen idea w photos
Not my creation but thoughts?
Surivor pov
Killer pov
Again not my creation so I blocked names because I'm not sure if they are legit account
But thoughts
Not my creation but thoughts?
Surivor pov
Killer pov
Again not my creation so I blocked names because I'm not sure if they are legit account
But thoughts
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks good
Looks dope actually
But how will I rotate my survivor while waiting for everyone to ready up?
I think the idea of the current one is to show as much of the characters as possible for information purposes, so it would have to have less obstructions- but other than that it's a cool idea.
It could be the original when waiting and go to that when waiting for everyone to ready up
Something like that would work better, yeah. You need that information purpose screen which is basically fine as is, but nothing wrong with visually appealing things at other times.
It'd definitely be a nice change of scenery. I'm down with it.
Well I said it on the reddit post ill say it it, looks awesome I love it
Killer gets cold too sometimes 😥