Can we have a new killer that uses some thing to look like a surviver

Can we have a killer called shape shifter his power would be to turn into a surviver and it takes 7 seconds for him to turn back into a killer that would be fair so they don't instantly don't get out of the from and get the person they are trying to get.

Comments

  • @123master said:

    Can we have a killer called shape shifter his power would be to turn into a surviver and it takes 7 seconds for him to turn back into a killer that would be fair so they don't instantly don't get out of the from and get the person they are trying to get.

    I made some spelling errors and words that will not really make sense

  • It would be an interesting power however even though it sounds easy to do there would have to be alot work put into it to make sure it's balanced.

  • Dev have said in the past the wouldn't do these kind of killers, not to mention SWF can easily shut down this mechanic.

  • What the point of it? How is it better than other stealth killers we already have?

  • I suggested chucky and a body switch mechanism. I think survivors should be able to kick him away.

    I'm low-key hoping this idea gains traction.