Console report abuse (didn't know where else to put this)

On console after the end of a match survivors who lost often denounce killers with language and saying that their play style is wrong this almost always followed by a report these reports use the reasoning that the player can't play right or that their a camper this caused automated banns that can ruin the play experience if you could find a way to fix this that would be wonderful and if you can't find a way to fix this just remove the ability to view other players profiles.

Comments

  • THIS MAN IS RIGHT! I stopped playing DBD on my console and played it on pc instead cause I had been reported 37 times in the past month just because players didnt like that I killed them.

  • @8BITLORD said:
    THIS MAN IS RIGHT! I stopped playing DBD on my console and played it on pc instead cause I had been reported 37 times in the past month just because players didnt like that I killed them.

    PC player here
    37 reports? I think I can get that easily in a week :wink:

    Dont worry, devs are flooded by meaningless reports, thats why they removed the email report form