As the killer you should have a perk that will help you find a surviver

Dbd should add a perk were if a surviver runs away from you should be able to see them for at least 3 seconds if you upgrade the perk I know some people wont like this the max is 5 you can only see them for 5 seconds. They also need to add new hand signals.

Comments

  • @123master said:

    Dbd should add a perk were if a surviver runs away from you should be able to see them for at least 3 seconds if you upgrade the perk I know some people wont like this the max is 5 you can only see them for 5 seconds. They also need to add new hand signals.

    I play on switch this will help computer ps4 switch Xbox and the others

    1. I love how you put this in "looking for players"
    2. It would be a useless perk because at that point you are already in a chase. Use bbq if you're having trouble finding survivors.
  • Use spies from the shadow or play doctor

  • Closest thing this sounds like is I'm All Ears? But I mean, there are a lot of perks that let you see survivor auras already

  • @123master said:

    Dbd should add a perk were if a surviver runs away from you should be able to see them for at least 3 seconds if you upgrade the perk I know some people wont like this the max is 5 you can only see them for 5 seconds. They also need to add new hand signals.

    There are countless perks to find survivors