We need more blood points!!!!!!!
Every time you escape you don't get that much blood points and yes I fixed 3 the gens And opened all the gates thats not fair I think I got 15.987 or 21.537
Every time you escape you don't get that much blood points and yes I fixed 3 the gens And opened all the gates thats not fair I think I got 15.987 or 21.537
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played killer today and its so much easier for them to get bloodpoints than killers!
Sounds like you just did gens but didn't rescue anybody or get into any chases. That's where a lot of the points are apart from escaping