Door opened notification

Why is this not in the game? Make no sense that something as loud as the doors opening doesn't have a notification like a finished gen notification. Another thing is the alarm sounding when it's close to being done. Can we get a notification like tinkerer's? Just some stuff to balance the end game.

Comments

  • When I first started playing I thought that the 75% ringing noise on exit gates was universally heard. It was news to me when I learned otherwise! It would make sense to add that.

  • I do find it strange that as a Survivor I hear loud klaxons whenever I open a door. Don't even hear a cricket chirp as a Killer.

  • Yeah aren't you supposed to have like super senses? You hear someone scream across the map from a failed skill check and hear a pebble hit the ground from across the map and even in the opening trailer thing Dwight steps on a twig and the trapper hears it. But you can't hear that really loud noise from the gates being opened and opening?? Or even need a perk for a notification on crows. Speaking of crows why are they invisible at a range? Kinda makes them harder to utilize. They don't even fade away they just vanish