Is ghostface slower than other killers?

I mean is his walking speed slower?

I know hes slower when hes crouching without addons. I only ask because i just played a match as him for a daily ritual and it feels like hes got lead weights tied to his feet when hes walking compared to leatherface, spirit, or clown for example.

I havent played him in a while so maybe im just not used the his movement.

Comments

  • No, he's a 115ms killer. It's probably just his animation making you feel slower than you are, kind of like how his basic attack looks way shorter than it is

  • No, Ghostie moves 115%. He probably feels so slow because he has nothing to boost his movement speed, or slow survivors down. It's 115% or less.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    No, he's a 115ms killer. It's probably just his animation making you feel slower than you are, kind of like how his basic attack looks way shorter than it is

    @NomiNomad said:

    No, Ghostie moves 115%. He probably feels so slow because he has nothing to boost his movement speed, or slow survivors down. It's 115% or less.

    Okay, it probably is the animation. I thought since hes one of the shorter killers maybe he is slower because hes got tiny legs like hag.