Pregame "ready up" signals
I play killer, and when i load into a match I toggle my ready up status so it blinks the "shave and a hair cut... 2 bits" jingle. I can't tell if survivors notice, cause I never see them do anything similar, but sometimes after I do it a key will change to a medkit or something. Is there a system that keeps peoples ready up spam from showing on the other side? Am i the only one who does this kind of thing?
Comments
Honestly they’re probably just on YouTube or doing a web or something and let’s face it.. if you play games with 12 people like nhl drop ins etc trying to tell someone to ready up can just entice a certain type of person to want to make you wait the whole time intentionally lol. It could be buggy but to the best of my knowledge there isn’t anything that stops others from seeing someone ready up and unready.. it just might show slower than a spam though
I'll often queue as a survivor and just get distracted with other things until the game loads in. Sometimes my team mates will remind me "Game's loading in." and without realizing it I yet again made everyone wait a whole 60 seconds for match start.
Lol, I get it, I zone out in the pre game lobby sometimes too. I just figured I couldn't be the only one who does it or has seen it happen lol