Please give feedback on my gameplay part 3
Ok this is another game I played that was against a nurse. Keep in mind that I was playing In a swf group with 2 people and 1 random. I am also aware of the advantages I have playing in a swf. Please give me feedback please. It's also 2 parts.
https://youtu.be/SlQ8EerhXaE https://youtu.be/UkEmJ_q2K9E
Comments
I think you should be running a lot more to generators. I also feel that you are trying to make use of fixated a bit too much in a chase, and you also should have use your medkit instead of letting claudette heal you because you miss out on being more efficient.
I felt you should have run more instead of walking and it would be beneficial to know how the killer you are up against plays and how well they do. For example, the first time you were being chased at shack she saw you through the walls so you should have expected that the second time.
Other than that, I thought you played well. Consider changing out visionary with another perk.
Thanks for the feedback I will keep it in mind.
I thinking about switching visionary our for something else but idk what to. I usually take it for In door maps.