We get a kpop idol and fortnite gets....
No comment
No comment
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The difference is, DbD would want to pay homage to the horror icon. Fortnite doesn't care, it's just something to make people spend money.
This is so cursed,i love it lol
I'm not saying every game needs a plot to be good many don't and are great.
Its just because of its popularity fortnite is often the go to comparison for online play, but what people don't get is that fortnite, while it can be fun, is mindless. So saying "fortnite got this why can't we" is not really a good point to make.
I think people make that point when they don't understand the value of plot and theme when its used. Even if DBD didn't try and make lore surrounding their idea it would still be a fun game but it even so it has a gritty slasher flick theme, which Aliens doesn't really fit into that well.
think about the marketing budge alone epig has, we got aliens at home we don't need that
no I don't think its ok I think its really dumb.
Its like bad fusion food.
Others are welcome to like it, my dislike of it doesn't undermine your enjoyment of it, but I think its kinda stupid.
It’s the irony really.