What does that teaser mean?
Recently on twitter, they published a teaser, playing a striking melody as if it were part of a composition of a song or a verification, now I must say that this chapter is the strangest of all, as Cote says in the farewell message of 2020 Legendary icons of terror and strange characters will appear, perhaps this is what he means by drawing attention on his twitter and not giving us an official teaser as appropriate.
Comments
There's words hidden in the spectrometer of the song...I didn't believe the one most people are sharing so I did it myself, there's the result of the back half of the trailer, the first half has crazy but not scream. They've outdone themselves this time...
Now it is theorized that also, the cassette of the song stops at the second 03:19, possibly, on March 19, chapter 19 comes out? My disbelief but the PTB will surely be next week or am I wrong.
Unlikely,
That would be a friday
March 19th is the release date for some significant horror films like dawn of the dead. The one that catches my eye though is the movie death trap. Its about a failed screenwriter luring a student of his to a cabin so he can murder them and steal their amazing movie script
And this is as much of the face as your likely to get as the eyes have been completely blacked out: