Licensed chapters that I would like to see in DBD
Alien franchise - Survivor: Ripley. Killer: Xenomorph (if fortnite did it then DBD can)
Supernatural franchise - Survivors: Sam and Dean (I’m not aware of any videogame collaborations but these two were made for this)
The Walking Dead franchise - Survivors: Rick (if Tekken 7 did it then DBD can)
Resident Evil franchise - Survivors: Leon and Claire. Killer: Mr X or Nemesis (if the division 2 and rainbow 6 did it then DBD can)
Honorable mentions: FNAF (the creator himself has said that he currently isn’t collaborating) Friday the 13th (with the lawsuits I currently don’t see it happening) and last but not least Scooby-Doo (Because why not)
This is my first post and I apologize for the format (I typed this on mobile) I hope I put it in the correct category. I want to get more involved in the community and hear your ideas for future chapters!
Comments
I've been thinking Chucky. The alien and jeepers creepers ideas are good too.