So I used both of Clown's addons that increase the duration of the antidote

My god they are strong as hell lol. They were also very fun to use and just strong, it lasts very long.

I am honestly scared of using addons on a killer like clown and Plague because I am afraid I will get too used to them.

But anyway, they are definitely one of his strongest addons like the cigar box.

I have yet to try a few of his other addons though.

The gloves that change the arc of his gloves though just make the arc more straight in case anyone is wondering, I myself don't think it is that great and I don't like it.

Comments

  • @Yords said:

    My god they are strong as hell lol. They were also very fun to use and just strong, it lasts very long.

    I am honestly scared of using addons on a killer like clown and Plague because I am afraid I will get too used to them.

    But anyway, they are definitely one of his strongest addons like the cigar box.

    I have yet to try a few of his other addons though.

    The gloves that change the arc of his gloves though just make the arc more straight in case anyone is wondering, I myself don't think it is that great and I don't like it.

    I feel this pretty hard as a Plague main it feels so awful going from using amazing add ons to none lol

  • The gloves are game changers, mentioned on another post how I used both bottle types in a killer shack set up. the gloves allowed me to launch the purple bottle through the window from freaking far away. wouldnt have been possible with the normal arc so it does have its uses

  • @MongolPSR said:

    The gloves are game changers, mentioned on another post how I used both bottle types in a killer shack set up. the gloves allowed me to launch the purple bottle through the window from freaking far away. wouldnt have been possible with the normal arc so it does have its uses

    Yeah I know it does, I just don't like it all that much. I feel that without them you will still do just fine.

  • @Yords said:

    My god they are strong as hell lol. They were also very fun to use and just strong, it lasts very long.

    I am honestly scared of using addons on a killer like clown and Plague because I am afraid I will get too used to them.

    But anyway, they are definitely one of his strongest addons like the cigar box.

    I have yet to try a few of his other addons though.

    The gloves that change the arc of his gloves though just make the arc more straight in case anyone is wondering, I myself don't think it is that great and I don't like it.

    Yeah. They’re pretty good. I’m pretty sure Solvent Jug adds 1 second, and Garish Make Up Kit adds 2 seconds, so stacking them brings Invigorated to a total 8 second duration.

    Its insanely strong when following that up with Intoxicating a survivor.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/230395/so-i-used-both-of-clowns-addons-that-increase-the-duration-of-the-antidote

    Yeah. They’re pretty good. I’m pretty sure Solvent Jug adds 1 second, and Garish Make Up Kit adds 2 seconds, so stacking them brings Invigorated to a total 8 second duration.

    Its insanely strong when following that up with Intoxicating a survivor.

    i a m s p e d



    for 8 seconds

  • @Yords said:

    My god they are strong as hell lol. They were also very fun to use and just strong, it lasts very long.

    I am honestly scared of using addons on a killer like clown and Plague because I am afraid I will get too used to them.

    But anyway, they are definitely one of his strongest addons like the cigar box.

    I have yet to try a few of his other addons though.

    The gloves that change the arc of his gloves though just make the arc more straight in case anyone is wondering, I myself don't think it is that great and I don't like it.

    Yea, I was using garish for a while, because I have 150+ of them, garish is stupidly strong, but I had to stop using them before I got to use to it. I have 300 solvents though lol. Dunno if solvent alone is strong enough compared to other addons though. I still feel like tonic and reload or cheap gin is still the way to go, but the duration addons are fun.