This is why I can't this community serious.. ๐Ÿฅด

Screenshot_20210225-220151__01.jpg Screenshot_20210225-215920__01.jpg

Lol y'all need to get it together either we done with these devs hijinx or stfu this back n forth is the most toxic thing besides the normal toxicity everyone does to each other in game. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€ Stop hyping new chapters if you really want them to fix the game or add actual new game mechanics and modes to the game.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Lol those are some 2011 memes right there.

    Lol it was quick n simple just to get to the point fam ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • I've criticized the devs a lot with the recent updates and said "i'm not even excited for the next chapter at this point" which is true to some extent, i'm not super excited but I am looking forward to it because it's fresh, new content. Without fresh new content the game would get very boring very quickly.

    People are allowed to criticize something they feel is bad whilst also being excited for new content.

  • @Botiz said:

    I've criticized the devs a lot with the recent updates and said "i'm not even excited for the next chapter at this point" which is true to some extent, i'm not super excited but I am looking forward to it because it's fresh, new content. Without fresh new content the game would get very boring very quickly.

    People are allowed to criticize something they feel is bad whilst also being excited for new content.

    Valid statement but this new content is never truly new it's just same stuff remixed.. probably the last chapter that felt new was silent hill.