Twitter fogwhisper names a clue?
@PaulieEsther1 name is now 'chef d'oevre "a masterpiece"
The king name is now "Tour de Force" "an impressive performance or achievement that has been accomplished or managed with great skill."
@PaulieEsther1 name is now 'chef d'oevre "a masterpiece"
The king name is now "Tour de Force" "an impressive performance or achievement that has been accomplished or managed with great skill."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think he ever knows (like told before hand exactly who they are), but I do know he likes to try and puzzle out with everyone else over the clues.
Paulie and King are friends so they're probably just goofing around while trying to figure out the next chapter.
The devs don't tell fog whisperers about upcoming content. If anything they're goofing off like @Yamaoka said.
I was watching Paulie's stream last night, he mentioned that he and King (and I think 1 other fogwhisperer) had decided to change their twitter handles as a joke, but had not been asked to do so by Behaviour.