I play on xbox one and it keeps coming up with a message saying cannot connect to online services along with the error code: 8001 when on the start screen so I can't even get onto the game
I've had this issue constantly for the past 3 days on my Xbox series X and I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the series x version but nothing seems to be working? I don't want to re-unistall the game as it takes too long to download with my internet speeds but I cant find any solutions anywhere?...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here.
At first I got the error code: 8001 and after re-starting everything it's now giving me the "no network connection" error.
I'm on XB1, too.
EDIT: The issue is on Microsoft's end according to others.
I've had this issue constantly for the past 3 days on my Xbox series X and I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the series x version but nothing seems to be working? I don't want to re-unistall the game as it takes too long to download with my internet speeds but I cant find any solutions anywhere?...
I reset my router and it fixed it for me.
Are you still having these issues?