This Game Is Buggy

I have been playing Dead By Daylight for around 4 Months & it's not been a fun experience. This game is buggy, unfair, P2W & toxic. Reminds me of when my friend broke a Wasp's Nest with his ball & all the Wasps attacked me. If this game wants new players and wants to make the game enjoyable you need to fix and change these bugs and overall issues.


To List A Few Bugs and Overall Issues:

  • Matchmaking - As a Rank 16 Killer I was going against a Rank 8 Survivor. What doesn't help is the fact that the game is survivor sided so killers just stay a higher rank and target noobs. (Don't blame them tbh.)
  • Ranking - The reset every month breaks matchmaking even more (and when someone takes a break new players go against sweats.)
  • Hitboxes - You can be hit when your pretty much on the other side of a pallet. Same goes for windows pretty much I could not count the amount of times I have been hit on the other side of a window at this point.
  • Pallets - Sometimes when I push one down in front of the killer he phases through it like Jesus. Sometimes it doesn't even fall. (but the sound effect plays.)
  • Hooks - Earlier I put a Dwight on the hook and he decided to float instead of get hooked, I guess hooks just aren't his thing.
  • Encouraging Camping - The Basement Tomes pretty much encourage basement camping which should not be the case it should be discouraged, EG: having 2 or more survivors on the hook at the same time.
  • Bloodpoints Distribution - There is an AFK Killer, I do 4 Generators, my team does 1 and just messes with killer all game, I get the least amount of Bloodpoints. See the issue here?
  • Chat Toxicity - The filter simply does not work, people bypass it & I have even seen it fail miserably and let someone swear. Best thing for this game is just remove chat in my opinion.
  • Nothing Converts - If you switch from Console to PC nothing converts over, not your rank, not your character levels, not your perks & not even your DLC Killers exclusive from Xbox despite you paying for the game twice.
  • OP But Exclusive Perks - The most OP perks such as DS, BBQ & Chili & Ruin are all DLC Character's Perks and they do not show up in the Shrine Of Secrets much as far as I'm aware. Makes this game P2W really.
  • Iridescent Shards - You don't get enough from levelling up which means you have to spend hours grinding to get new survivors & killers. It's almost like you only want people to buy characters with money.
  • Auric Cells - There is literally no way to get them for free without paying money which is ridiculous even Fortnite gives free V-Bucks in the Battle Pass and that game is literally made to only make money.

Comments