Nurse's "Lobby Lore" was shortened?
I don't know why or when this happened, but The Nurse's 'lobby lore' was changed.
From the DbD wiki:
From in-game:
Anyone know as to why this is? The gist of it seems to be the same. It's just shorter.
I don't know why or when this happened, but The Nurse's 'lobby lore' was changed.
From the DbD wiki:
From in-game:
Anyone know as to why this is? The gist of it seems to be the same. It's just shorter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably a boring technical reason, or they just figured people wouldn't want to have to scroll through text. Personally I prefer the expanded background, but that's just me.
I'm pretty sure the wiki's lore is a combination of the lore from the devs' old website and the in-game lore.