Scratch marks are as confusing as never before.
They spawn like 3s after survivor that ran in that place, their area of appearing is bigger, and they start very faintly - playing as killer that uses scratch marks to look for survivors or just chase is a pain. Predator helps nothing with that (and quite often make it even worse). Will we get some change in that matter? It was quite okay in 2018, but now it is unplayable.
Comments
Um i dont play as killer, provide a screenshot??
Is the survivor using Dance with Me (stops scratch marks from appearing for 3 seconds after a fast vault)? Are they using Lightweight (makes scratch marks fade faster)? They could be running in zig-zags to spread their scratch marks out, or there could be multiple people running the same direction, which would also spread scratch marks out. I'm a Killer main and I haven't had a problem following scratch marks recently.
Yep, they did something way wacky to them some months ago. Just today I had scratch marks leading right up to two lockers.. ended up searching both for no reason.