Priority System

Please, fix your bad priority system. I'm literally trying to rescue someone off hook staring at them. And 3 TIMES, not once, twice, THREE TIMES the system thinks "No... this guy wants to self care". And what could have been everyone getting out turned to 2 people getting killed through no fault but the devs. It's bad enough I look at a totem beside a pallet and it sucks me to pull the pallet anyways. I get sucked to vault a window instead of healing by a window cause you know, you need to lookout for killer. I cant even heal someone by a pallet cause it vaccume me to drop and vault before heal.


Sorry, I needed to vent over this

Comments

  • I think self care is to blame here

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This actually looks so funny and feels so good when playing as twins.

    For example, i had 3 survivor slugged all in one room in lery's and the last survivor tried to kick victor after attacking, but while i was in the vulnerable animation, she was actually healing the slugged survivors and spamming the button to try to kick me but it would keep making her heal the survivors. Then i downed her and the game was over.

    They really need to fix that, it can lose games.

    It can happen a lot if someone is slugged at a pallet too

  • I'd say key bindings are the issue here if you're playing on PC because Self-Care and Rescue are on different keys normally. So if you've changed the key bindings, maybe change them back? Same thing with Pallet Drop/Vault and Cleanse and Window Vaults and Self-Care.

    Console players. No idea how the keys are bound, so that might be an issue.

  • Welcome to dbd. It's all about positioning for context sensitive actions. I don't think there's really an easy way to fix it without causing equally annoying problems.