I just got force ably dc by a hacker

Games going fine I down with noed (scratch Myers so needed the extra power hit) and just as I’m honking them they dc and I’m frozen then booted out the match and get this it penalised me for it

Comments

  • Maaaybe your internet failed?

  • @redsopine00 said:

    Games going fine I down with noed (scratch Myers so needed the extra power hit) and just as I’m honking them they dc and I’m frozen then booted out the match and get this it penalised me for it

    well that sucks but i bet by the time you went out of the game to make this forum post your 5 minutes were up

  • @MottledElm said:

    Maaaybe your internet failed?

    nope.

    I have been a survivor in a game like this. The cheater hovered around the map making the blood splat sound really fast and then just ended the game with a killer dc.

    It was only in the first minute of the game and the killer didn't even get a chance to chase anyone. Plus the guy bragged about being banned every second day and just circumventing it.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1973272#Comment_1973272

    nope.

    I have been a survivor in a game like this. The cheater hovered around the map making the blood splat sound really fast and then just ended the game with a killer dc.

    It was only in the first minute of the game and the killer didn't even get a chance to chase anyone. Plus the guy bragged about being banned every second day and just circumventing it.

    So probably what mottledelm said happened