We need darth Vader as a killer in DBD
darth Vader in DBD pls, tank u.
darth Vader in DBD pls, tank u.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd take him over FNAF, that's for sure.
Yes
That would be better than FNAF
Id rather not deal with all the SJW bullshit Star Wars attracts these days.
*Imperial March intensifies*
Yes that will be his terror radius music
Now that I think about it. If we get Vader as a killer I want the survivor to be Kathleen Kennedy. I'm sure there will be a massive surge of fans going after her.
I find you lack of Faith disturbing.
Well, as much as i like Star Wars, Darth Vader is surly not under the Top Ten if you ask people to name a Horror-Related Killer...
Jar Jar Binks!
As a joke as it is, his power can be force, knocking breakable objects down with force, strangling survivors in midair or throwing his lightsaber.
Do you really want to see Darth Vader get stopped by a glimsy pallet.
It's hard enough to believe that Meyers and Oni get stopped in their tracks by one let alone the guy who can choke you with a thought
I can see Darth Vader being a very oppressive killer to go against lol
If it means we can have 2 daddies I'm all in!
I really don't want to go into detail. Id rather keep DBD and Star Wars separate topics.
I fear no man, but that thing
"Misa Jar Jar Binks"
It scares me
That's the point.
Finally a scary killer!