When will the next shop-wide deal be?

I've been playing this game since September 2020 and have only witnessed one 30% off reduction on all cosmetics in shop. Since then I have a pretty good idea who I want cosmetics on. Anybody knows when will it happen again? (I want parts of outfits, not the whole thing most of the time)

Comments

  • Prob not Easter. Maybe something on 4th of july. But probably nothing big till halloween

  • Sometime in March there will be new cosmetics. They may be sets but with the option to buy some separately.

    it cannot be confirmed yet.

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Prob not Easter. Maybe something on 4th of july. But probably nothing big till halloween

    Yeah 4th of July seems plausible. Over 4 months though. TBH I mainly want Kate's leather jacket and pants for a stealthier look. White girl with jorts, exposed midriff and blonde hair isn't the stealthiest.

  • I want a discount now!